Model Cars Magazine Forum

My T/a In Resin

............maybe in a few days the swelling will go down. :rolleyes: I sent my Trans Am body to Jimmy Flintstone 2 weeks ago to be cast. I was told he had them in Toledo and sold out. I don't have any details on contents or price, but if you want one I am sure he will be casting more. I did send him the body, hood, grille,headlights and spoiler. Here's a couple pics of my build if your interested. Thanks for looking

Picture093.jpg

Picture121.jpg

Picture090.jpg

............maybe in a few days the swelling will go down. :rolleyes: I sent my Trans Am body to Jimmy Flintstone 2 weeks ago to be cast. I was told he had them in Toledo and sold out. I don't have any details on contents or price, but if you want one I am sure he will be casting more. I did send him the body, hood, grille,headlights and spoiler. Here's a couple pics of my build if your interested. Thanks for looking

Picture093.jpg

Picture121.jpg

Picture090.jpg

My original plan was to build a blue with white stripe convertible to go along with this, but this being part of a club build with a deadline, I did not have enough time for both. Now that you mention it, wouldn't be hard to make a conversion kit, maybe a top boot and narrowed rear seat with some doglegs added and cut your own roof off, or a whole body kit. I'll look into this and mention it to Jimmy next time I talk to him, thanks for the idea. ;)