Model Cars Magazine Forum

Wisconsin builders?

hgbben

Kerry, I was lookin' for you today at Gus's as it was "packed" with LOTS of nice rides tonight. I also stopped at my local Dog 'N Suds in Ingleside on the way home and it too was "packed." Guess with the really nice weather and the looooooong winter we had, a lot of people want to get out, and they did.

We were getting the garage ready for a garage sale next weekend. That and I was finishing up work on a wooden bridge for the Girl Scouts to use as a "Transformation Bridge" as they bridge from Daisy's to Brownie's onto girl Scouts...

As much as I want to make it tonight it isn't gonna happen. Garage sale going on this weekend. I do how ever will be bringing in some builds next month that are for sale. My next door neighbor is selling off most of his stuff. He has some big scale drag stuff and a lot of NASCAR and even road car stuff (GT etc)..... So keep a look out and hopefully see ya next month!!!!!

Finally I made it to a meeting. Joined and had a good time. Hope the Shelby supplies you with enough parts Ken.

Great to see you and talk cars Ben! Glad you joined.......it really is a great club!

And the Shelby is a virtual partshouse for my '57 build! Thanks so much for the help!!

Good seein' you Kennyboy at the AMG meeting tonight. Looks like you've found yourself a "home" which is good.

You too Nick! Yep, I really enjoy coming to the AMG meetings monthly!

• 1 month later...

Nick- LOL....Wish I could. I work out in Sussex and we'll see what happens in a few months or a little more. Besides Kerry and Ken I kind of know Mike(don't know his last name) that works at Model Empire. So, if I can make meeting in the future, there will be a few familiar faces at least. :D