Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Actually it was yesterday, but, I went to the Three Rivers Automodelers show in Castle Shannon, PA, and my models did very well.  My '40 Ford Street Rod won First Place Street Rod and Best Interior......

My '51 Chevy Fleetline Custom won First Place Custom and......  Best In Show...!!!  You could have knocked me over with a feather.

1940 FORD CONVERTIBLE STREET ROD WITH AWARDS (1024x750).jpg

1951 CHEVROLET FLEETLINE CUSTOM WITH AWARDS (1024x748).jpg

Actually it was yesterday, but, I went to the Three Rivers Automodelers show in Castle Shannon, PA, and my models did very well.  My '40 Ford Street Rod won First Place Street Rod and Best Interior......

My '51 Chevy Fleetline Custom won First Place Custom and......  Best In Show...!!!  You could have knocked me over with a feather.

1940 FORD CONVERTIBLE STREET ROD WITH AWARDS (1024x750).jpg

1951 CHEVROLET FLEETLINE CUSTOM WITH AWARDS (1024x748).jpg

Nice job Richard, you shouldnt be surprised they look awesome, again nice work.

Got these From Strada Sports (took a while, but they're here).

9-28-2015%20Strada%20order_zpsjbvx9tvr.j

And a couple of weeks ago these arrived - I think you'll be able to figure out from where:D

9-28-2015%20Scale%20order_zpsjrvxcxf0.jp

I think I'm running out of excuses to not build so I guess it's time to clear off the bench and start smelling the Glue!

Edited by Crazy Ed

Having both the Ford and then the GMC come out made me very happy.

Id have to find or try to convert the 84 shortbed into a longbed for my replica build.  I have the GMC snowplow kit but got it second hand and has no plow parts in it.  I did find a toy armored personnel carrier toy with tires close to what mine has on it....50 cent garage sale item. 

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...