Model Cars Magazine Forum

It works by how many times you make a post.

I don't know the specific cutoffs, but once you make a certain number of posts you get a certain title, like "MCM Friend", "Regular" etc. Once you hit 1,000 posts you become an "ohana", which is a Hawaiin word that means "Family member" or something like that. That's the "highest" ranking you can get.

It works by how many times you make a post.

I don't know the specific cutoffs, but once you make a certain number of posts you get a certain title, like "MCM Friend", "Regular" etc. Once you hit 1,000 posts you become an "ohana", which is a Hawaiin word that means "Family member" or something like that. That's the "highest" ranking you can get.

Thank you, for explaining that to me Harry.I had thought it was somewhat like Willy Wonka and his factory, Instead we are like the Soprano Family. :lol:

See Ya at the Bing, Gabriel.

Actually "ohana" comes with 500 posts, not 1,000. I hit it in 500 & asked what it meant myself.

Ironically enough, this is my 1,000th post!!! :blink::P

B)

Yeah, sorry about that. I don't know the actual numbers...I thought it was 1,000. But in any case, it's based on number of posts.

should there be an in-law ohana, brotherly ohana, super ohana, crazy ohana, are you really part of this family ohana, do I know you ohana, i'm so scared that you're part of my family ohana, and so on? :PB)

Edited by Nick F40