Model Cars Magazine Forum

The Black Beauty

jparsons1969

What's up guys, this is the new Round 2 AMT '67 Mustang Shelby GT-350. Just finished it up this past weekend. I used pearl black with clear coat and gray striping. Still a little shakey on the airbrushing, but I think it turned out okay. Thanks for looking

post-9516-0-14991400-1364930721_thumb.jp

Edited by jparsons1969

Yeah cappy that's why I called it the Black Beauty. Jim's was the Blue Lady. Man he dogged that thing to death, didn't he. Me and my son have been listening to alot of Jim lately, he's getting into the Doors pretty hard. Thanks for all the kind words guys, I really appreciate it. The only fitting issues I had were the way the front end sits a little high for me (no choice due to the way the engine bay sits on the frame), and the trunk lid was a separate piece. You should really put some filler around it because the mold has a small chunk taken out of the top right hand side. I did get p**sed a couple of times while assembling it. I'll take a few more pictures and put them up. Thanks again.