Model Cars Magazine Forum

72 Torino Wagon

I purchased one of the '72 Torino wagons at NNL East, and lemme tell you, it's a dead ringer for the one my folks bought brand new in the fall of 1971. I'm really looking forward to building this one, as you don't see too many wagons of any kind in scale. As soon as I'm done gathering up the assortment of parts I need for my version, it's a done deal. This is one of the cleanest castings I've ever seen, and this is NOT a paid endorsement, but a real testimonial. By the way, my folks also had a '76 Torino wagon, so if by chance you plan on casting that, here is at least one guaranteed sale.

Jeff did master an sc/360 for me at missinglinkrc.com..you can order when ready!

You take a kit from Jeff, have Bob do the chrome..... it's going to turn out much better than any styrene kit out there. And thanks for the nice words. The wagon is stunning, absolutely a birdie as far as us mainstreamers are concerned. Or...... a Q-code 4 speed wagon!

Juha Airo did at least two of those Rancheros, one was red and I forget the other.....maybe yellow.

Jeff, was it you that just released a Hornet S/C 360? Or mastered it, don't remember which....

It looks very very good for our hobby, never been better!

Thanks again to all of our heroes, Jeff B, Model King Dave, Steve Kohler, Jack at Roundup, Parsons, about 70+ resin casters and photoetch czars.....You guys and gals (supportive spouses included) have brought us a much stronger and brighter hobby!

• 3 weeks later...