Model Cars Magazine Forum

Less than 10 days to the End of the World....

The Mayan calendar was made of a giant rock. It's not something you'd want to go out & buy every year, so they made it to go on for years. It just ends on the 22nd. My 2011 calendar ran out on the 31st of December & the world didn't end. I just bought a 2012 calendar. I guess, maybe it's time to go buy a new Mayan calendar.

Jeff

The Mayan calendar was made of a giant rock. It's not something you'd want to go out & buy every year, so they made it to go on for years. It just ends on the 22nd. My 2011 calendar ran out on the 31st of December & the world didn't end. I just bought a 2012 calendar. I guess, maybe it's time to go buy a new Mayan calendar.

Jeff

This just another example of the media and their desires for story's :lol:

*******Attention*******

To anyone who thinks the world is ending December 21, 2012: I will gladly take possession of any valuables that you don't want falling into the hands of the undead, or looters, or aliens, or reptile people. If your big- screen tv won't fit in your bunker, or garage, or basement, or wherever you plan to outlive the majority of our species, I will hold it for you, until such time that civilization has rebuilt itself. That way you will definitely have the means to watch the post-apocalyptic version of Jersey Shores. The same goes for watches, cars, and any homes you may be abandoning for higher ground. I'm here to help, people. Let's stop procrastinating. Share if you are concerned about anyone else on fb who may need to lighten the load of soon-to-be worthless things, like cash and car titles. I accept all things that are worth at least $200 (pre-apocalypse value).

I wish you all the best of luck in the trying times ahead, and always remember: you can make alcohol out of anything that rots....

Do it now and avoid the rush.

Ok, but it has to be a rerun. Like I said, I saw it on TV several weeks ago, right after Sandy happened.

Are sure about that one Harry, it seems to be a live concert

http://www.washingtonpost.com/national/worldwide-audience-expected-for-sandy-benefit-concert-in-new-york-city/2012/12/12/ea9f87ee-4477-11e2-8c8f-fbebf7ccab4e_story.html

And Madison Square Gardens website, says doors open at 730pEST

http://www.thegarden.com/

Edited by martinfan5