Model Cars Magazine Forum

HAPPY BIRHTDAY SCALEBUILDER.COM

Hi ...just wanted to congratulate one of the best spanish talking forums in Puerto Rico and United States > SCALEBUILDER.COM for its second year of great model exposition , great themes , model building tehniques , and best of all great model members best of the best. Thanks to Luis Ayala, the forum Moderator for his full interest in Model Building...........always Be Happy.............Barbo

Edited by Barbo

Hey Barbo, I second that notion, very proud to REPRESENT MY PEOPLE'S WORK AND EFFORTS in EVERYTHING they do. Thank you, Luis Ayala and everyone who made this possible, even though I don't live in the Island I certainly am up to date with what's happening with my people down there. :lol:B)

Happy Birthday!!!!!!! :D

I will have to agree with Marcus. ScaleBuilder keeps me informed of

all the positive things our hobby has to offer in PR. Even if I'm not there

I stay in contact with fellow modelers. Thanks Luis Ayala (Papin) for your dedicated work.

Also to Barbosa for the great time at the Caribean Model contest. :D:D:D:D;)

Thank you all for your comments!!!!!!!!!

I am very happy to have this small local forum up and running for the past two years. As Barbo said, is a mostly spanish speaking forum that helps the local modelers at PR, by giving them a space on the web to talk about our beloved hobby.

The main goal is to promote our hobby and help modelers to develop their skills by sharing "tech-tips" and posting proyects.

I am an active member in a couple of boards related to scale building and 1:1 cars and I enjoy each and every one of them. Thank you all for your support and for your friendship. I know that with your help we will keep it running for years to come.

Best Regads,

Luis Ayala