Model Cars Magazine Forum

Truck Kits You've Scored Recently

You got couple grails there Terry. Im sure there are a few super jealous of the mixer

Thats the 2nd of the Mack kit also. My 1st one is sealed and it wont be opened. This one is opened with a few pieces started, so I dont feel bad about building it. My 1st mixer will be box stock with a resin needle nose hood and some AITM wheels. This one will be completely box stock with resin wheels. I also have a C500 Kw mixer planned to be the big brother of these two, all wearing the box art. The Mack will be built to box art as well with resin wheels all around.

you know, if you based all the prices on those kits per the bay, the guy is pretty well on the money for that auction. sure, no money to be made re-selling them, but close to what the over all average for those kits is [as much as I hate to say it]

The blue and white R-Model wrecker belongs to a friend of mine in Jersey,drove the truck 35 years before he retired it,he now has an AT-64 Autocar with a Century under-reach. I am looking to use the first gear wrecker body (probably) just hate to break up such nice trucks! I've had this project on my mind for a good many years,the RL-700L/sleeper will be a lot easier than the wrecker for sure! I just hope Round2 will re-issue the R-Model at some point in the future,the kits around now are just too expensive to stock up on..................................Mark

The blue and white R-Model wrecker belongs to a friend of mine in Jersey,drove the truck 35 years before he retired it,he now has an AT-64 Autocar with a Century under-reach. I am looking to use the first gear wrecker body (probably) just hate to break up such nice trucks! I've had this project on my mind for a good many years,the RL-700L/sleeper will be a lot easier than the wrecker for sure! I just hope Round2 will re-issue the R-Model at some point in the future,the kits around now are just too expensive to stock up on..................................Mark

If your adventurous there is the Phil Jensen Holmes how to

P1000307.jpg