Model Cars Magazine Forum

New member searching for reference photos and help!

06FordTough

Hello all......Used to be hardcore modeler when I was younger as my father got me into it and would take me all over the state to enter contests......I have been on and off in the last 6 years since he passed and once again I have gotten the bug......I am 90% nascar modeler as both a fan and the level of detail you can put into these kits......I have been on here a few times checking out these super detail builds and they are breath taking and stuff like that pushes me to get to the next level so I have become a member of this forum looking for some motivation and help. I have 3 kits up in the closet that I have pulled out to work on....they are anywhere from 5% to 50% complete. I would like to see if I can find some reference photos of engines, interiors or decal placement on the front quarters....The kits are the 1994 Gordon Dupont Lumina Brickyard winner using the Slixx sheet and a R-M Lumina, The silver #3 decals using a R-M Monte, and I have the '04 Jr. R-M kit and have cut the trunk open and robbed a fuel cell out of the parts box and hinge the trunk and detail it....