Model Cars Magazine Forum

Sorry i'm still new at this. I'll try to get some pics up,The bed lifts and slides back,has headache rack,winch with hook and cable,Has a wheel lift that moves up and down and slides out and can hold a car and controls.You will have to build it and make or extend the frame on your truck.I sell them in a local hobby shop for 30$ unbuild,I can put them together for a little more,I have cut everything close,some fitting may need be done.Sean

Sean,

VERRRY interested and would also like to know where that F Series came from!

Let me know how to order and I will send you the money.

I'm not sure if I'm right or not, but I think that cab is from the 2000 or 2001 Testors diecast F350. I do know that is one awesome rig!!!

Sean, does the rear underlift move? I noticed in one of the pics in your photobucket it was a little high and close to the bed for how I used to tow.

Thank you Jantrix for the help,and everyone for the compliments.The trk is made by spec cast,not sure of the year,Its a die cast.The wheel lift moves up and down its held in place with a magnet and it pivots side to side.I'm off a little bit on the height of it but it can be moved down when build i kinda got in a hurry. I also had to cast the fuel tank.I still need to make some instructions on how to build it If you have scratch building skills(which i'm sure all of you do).I need to check on the price of shipping,I think i have 6 or 7 kits ready as soon as i get some instructions done asap.As bad i hate to say it i got the trk off ebay.Again thank you all Sean

Edited by sstacey47

Nice job on that rollback Sean!

Not to hijack, but to show the Speccast F250...they are cheap & plentiful on eBay, in many different versions. Get one everyone & build it with Sean's cool kit!

IMG_73402.jpg

Sorry for the double hijack, but does that lawnmower come with the Speccast Ford? I don't need a lawnmower but I have ideas for its motor.

To get back on topic the rollback looks great, I hope you do well with these kits.

I picked the 4 kits from the hobby shop i had them in,still need to make instuction,will work on them when i get off here.Thanks for the kind words gray07,your package is on its way.I guess i need to know who wants one,and i'll putting more kits together.I'm just a one man show,work 10 to 12 hrs a day,but if you order one i promise i will get it done.Again thanks to all for the great compliments. I also casted the belly boxs.Sean

Edited by sstacey47

Sorry for the double hijack, but does that lawnmower come with the Speccast Ford? I don't need a lawnmower but I have ideas for its motor.

To get back on topic the rollback looks great, I hope you do well with these kits.

Yes Aaron, it came with the resin/diecast accessories as shown. They also did a JD version with a nice lawn tractor, different labeled versions that had service bodies, in bed toolboxes, etc. Do an eBay search for Speccast F250, they're everywhere!

Sorry again for the hijack Sean...BUMP! ;)