Model Cars Magazine Forum

06 Dodge Charger SRT8

Jared Roach

So everybody, after about 6 months of paint problems holding it from being completed, it's FINALLY done.

Here is what the movie car was like:

5fa2e631.jpg

c5dd8f6f.jpg

cb058cde.jpg

0933f233.jpg

So I used the Lindberg srt8 "super bee" kit, but did it in Dupli color gloss black and clear, polised out after.

The shock towers under the hood are from the amt 300c, because I lost one of the srt8 ones.

Brembo brakes are from my parts box and the lisence plate was custom made and printed on photo paper.

All in all I'm VERY glad to have this thing done. Not my best build, but I'm happy with it.

Here it is:

sonoma093.jpg

sonoma122.jpg

I'm not really happy with how the tail lights turned out, shoulda used clear red instead, but oh well

sonoma101.jpg

sonoma108-2.jpg

sonoma143.jpg

sonoma135-1.jpg

Jared, I like that! Makes me want to do mine that way. It's clean and subtle.

If I were to suggest anything, maybe see if you can get the front lower. I think most of these kits sit pretty high out of the box anyway.

Nice work.

Chris

Jared, I like that! Makes me want to do mine that way. It's clean and subtle.

If I were to suggest anything, maybe see if you can get the front lower. I think most of these kits sit pretty high out of the box anyway.

Nice work.

Chris

Thanks. Yea I new the Front end was too high, but I didn't feel like messin around with it and plus the rims are too small too.

id hate to be the one to bring this up but it looks like its missing the foglights

other then that it looks nice

(even without the foggers, still a very nice looking ride)

Thanks for pointing that out, I for got those and windsheild wipers, I'll fix it tommorrow.