Model Cars Magazine Forum

Some Motorcycles

Hippie

Hello, latly I have been trying to teach my self to draw.

Been working on a certian look for some motorcycles, very sporty looking wihout all the farings. Kinda steampunky but not riducluas

anywhere heres some of them:

confederatebike002.jpg

confederatebike001.jpg

Also in my shop class we've been working with google skech up, i can't take conplet credit for these there off the google skech up database then modifyed.

Heres some finnshed:

dbr9s.png

lotusdrawing.png

thanks for looking

Edited by Hippie

If you are trying to teach yourself to draw, you should make sure you keep at it, because you can do mechanical Drawing better than the best student I had, even after a year of daily classes. You could make it your profession. The Super Seven is a really great drafting for someone that says they are trying to "Teach themself to Draw", You owe it to yourself to get professional training in a good Drafting school!

Well thanks guys but some of the credit isnt due. The computirized drawings arn't all mine. The lotus was put together from various parts in the google skechup data base then i filled in all the gaps. the aston martin is more my work, i did a lot of the engine, suspension, and intirior

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...