Model Cars Magazine Forum

This is the Lindberg Off Road 4x4. I've bought a few of these because they're cheap and have some nice parts. I finally decided to build one. It's my first attempt at a painted stripe. It's not perfect, but I'm learning. It's hard to tell in the pics, but the stripe is Testors "White Lightning" and looks kinda pearl. The red is Testors "Red Metalflake". The wheels and tires are from the Monogram Bronco. I usually don't go for body color wheels, but it works for me this time.

Picture020_zps4f4130ae.jpg

Picture026_zps126b78a5.jpg

Picture024_zpse4e51993.jpg

Picture029_zps94408b8d.jpg

Picture023_zpsffb266d1.jpg

• 2 months later...

Youve bought a few only built one?(awesomely i might add). these are great kits I have one done like a raptor and looking for 1 do as my 1:1 trying to keep it cheap as i gotta save money for college. my cheapest find is on amazon i think with shipping the total comes to 12 dollars. The only difference between the kit and my truck is I have an automatic transmission and the grill although same pattern mine curves down towards the front bumper.and i have lights in the plastic bumper not the metal. Again Great job the stripes are better than i could do.