Model Cars Magazine Forum

What's Your Favorite Kit You Build More Than Once?

For whatever reason, I have become to enjoy building the new Toyota FT/GT/86/BRZ kits, I like building the Aoshima version better then the Tamiya version, so far built three, with another one on bench and one more in the stash

Other kits from the past that I have built more then one, I bought and built a case of the Lindberg Crown Vics+ atleast six more , I also built atleast a dozen of Revells Caprice police/taxi/fire kit, and I also built around 7 of the Lindberg Charger police kit, and 3 of the Testor Charger kits

Edited by martinfan5

I've got 4 AMT Chevy 454SS pickups, 3 AMT 72 GMC Stepside pickups, 2 AMT 72 Chevy Cheyenne pickups, 5 AMT Chevy C1500 Xcab pickups, 4 AMT Chevy Dooley pickups, 4 Chevy C1500 Stepside pickups, 3 Revell 86 Monte Carlos, 5 AMT S-10's. Can you see I like Chevy trucks? LOL

ain't nothin wrong with chevy trucks:)

• 2 weeks later...

It's hard to pick just ONE favourite....and I really do like the AMT 1949/-50 Fords...but the kit I've built most and also have most of is the Gunze 1956 VW. UI've built 4 different versions so far and have 6 or 7 kits on the shelf just waiting!

I've built a bunch of '56 Ford pickups, '57 Ford Fairlanes, and '53 Studebakers. I also think I put together 3 of those AMC Matadors, I remember one of them I bought the original release and almost immediately after I built it they re-released it. I was a little upset since I spent a pretty penny to get it.

Of course, this is all back years ago, before my hiatus.