Model Cars Magazine Forum

Modern big rig tires

They look great! Will it just be the tire or will there be hubs and stuff?

I am working on some rims as well. I am in the process of having some Freightliner rims 3D printed right now. I have already started casting some peterbilt rims at this time.

002_zps8a18a32c.jpg

007_zps60e8096d.jpg

Edited by KJ790

Are these 1/25 or 1/24 scale? And will they fit italeri rims?

They are technically R24.5 tires for 1/25 scale, but they should fit 1/24 Italeri rims. Once I cast some up I will see how they look on Italeri rims.

Not ready to sell any yet, and I don't want to get in trouble by selling anything through this forum. I will have a website set up for selling my products soon.

Just put your link in the resin section and you may be flooded with orders . Have you thought about vintage style rims and tires say for the 30's - 50's trucks ? Just asking for reference .

I like what you have done here.

Just put your link in the resin section and you may be flooded with orders . Have you thought about vintage style rims and tires say for the 30's - 50's trucks ? Just asking for reference .

I like what you have done here.

Do you have any pictures of the style you are thinking of?

I do not know much about the bigger turcks. I was just thinking that I would like to do a bigger version of a few older trucks down the road. Not that I need them right this minute but people have asked on the forums before about vintage wheels and tires . Just asking for now.

Edited by 1930fordpickup