Model Cars Magazine Forum

57 chevy pro mod w.i.p (updates 11/11/12)

tyrone

Looking great Tyrone. Looks like its trial and trial instead of trial and error. You sure you've not done this before? It's difficult to tell from here.

thanks Brad... I swear this is the first one...lol.. I guess all those builds using the pro sportsman chassis had something to do with it.. :unsure:... I dont think I'll be needed any more of those kits..lol... having a blast....

I have looked to this build many times for inspiration on my current project. Some of the ideas you have are just amazing. These ideas with your absolutely clean building make this project truly awesome to follow. I wish I could build half as clean as you. Thank you for taking the time to share your building process with everyone, I hope everyone enjoys your work as much as I do. Cant wait to see this machine done! Thanks again Nick..

Thanks everbody for all the encouragement.... well I got the firewall finished up... :D ... I also made a heart transplant from the skull gear mustang to this one... I had an accident while polishing it, the front end slipped out of my hands and got busted all up... and I dont think I want to fix it... looks right at home in here I think... and will save me a lot of time and a few dollars too....

here's the fire wall...

007-3-1.jpg

008-3-1.jpg

006-4-1.jpg

012-3-1.jpg

009-4-1.jpg

010-3-1.jpg

Man Tyrone that looks sick! I saw that motor in there and had to take a second look at your post. I was like, Tyrone you were holding out on us! The front clip looks right at home all cut out.

Shame to hear about your Mustang that was another nice build. At least you can salvage parts from it for this one.