Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Yesterday...I got parts from Missing Link...2 '71 Demon hood's.....The '71 Duster/Demon seats....A set of the beautiful '72-'76 Dodge wheelcovers...And a '72 Charger bumper conversion set, Grill, Taillight insert , And Taillights...Those parts are the nicest pieces I have ever seen...I want another set....Now I can build one of my favorite year Chargers....The wheelcovers are going on that build.....The conversion does come with plated bumpers....But I can cut the '71 stuff out of the kit parts.

Bugatti Royale , another one for that someday build

i have one too i was suprised by how massive it is, i want to wait till i got the skills to properly tackle it

Same here, and I have been buying up all kinds of early 30's cars for those 'down the road ' projects.

I attend a local Concours event every year and these cars can make a 1959 Cadillac look like a 2 seater.

Edited by gtx6970

a Rickenbacker guitar , a Chuck Berry Song book , a Fender Bassman ,,,,

Wait, wait, wait...back the truck up. You got what? Details or photos of the guitar and amp, please. My brother had a 360/12 (stolen ages ago) that was a great player and running through a Bassman sounded fantastic. Though I prefer my Tele through the tweed Tremolux!

Nice selection of paint... I did that years ago.. and as long as the bottle are keep closed 99% of the time they will last a long time ( I think I have only had 5 bottles out of 300 go solid on me... here is a trick get some high quality copper-clad .177 BBs you can get a bottle ( with a cool dispensing lid ) for like $6.. and put 2 BBs in per bottle.. it makes shaking/stirring easer! then take put a single stroke of paint on top of the bottle ( some times I have to pain the lid white first with spray paint. ) so you can tell the color when it's dry fast... also I put masking tape on the bottle and write down that I put a BB in it and the date I did so..

just some tips that helped me.

I also find Avery 5418 labels are a great help for the caps. They're just about the right size for the small Testors bottles. They also stick well on the plastic Tamiya caps and of course fit Model Master/PollyS/Floquil bottles, too.

sprained ankle & broken foot :blink:

Now, Chris, I told you to stop skydiving while fighting Chuck Norris! Seriously, I hope you get better soon.

Charlie Larkin

lol Curtis , that was a line from a Tom Petty Christmas song , here are some of my fenders

All right, Anne, don't take this the wrong way because it is probably just the jealousy talking, but I don't think I like you very much! Is this just your Dobro, Gretsch, and Fender room? I hesitate to ask about the Gibson, Guild, and Martin chamber. I recently relocated to Portland, Oregon, and brought only my stalwart 1968 Gibson J-50 with me. It is difficult to adjust to having just the one to play. Anyway, I reiterate my dislike for you!

Got this in the mail today.

82ElCaminoboxart1.jpg

82ElCaminoboxart.jpg

A fellow Aussie member Helix,found it a garage sale and asked if I was interested.I said yes and he sent it to me.

Thanks Ray

Please tell me you're building that like the box art. I love those over-the-top ugly 80s "street" rods.

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...