Model Cars Magazine Forum

1966 Chevy 2 outlaw updates 02/10/13

tyrone

• 2 weeks later...

What's up fellas... well I'm on vacation the rest of the week., so I got some good time in at the bench today on this one.. I got the rear fuel cell and fuel pump mounted, the fuel cell is from futurattraction.. and the fuel pump is made from styrene.. I added a puke tank on the other side and I also got the battery and cables done.. I've got most of the electronics in the car also and I got the dry sump tank plumbed and added to the engine... thanks for looking and comments welcome... 004-4_zpsf9a8752f.jpg006-4_zps6cd40a38.jpg008-3_zps888c538b.jpg010-3_zpsb41cc8ad.jpg012-3_zps41e267d9.jpg

Alright fellas,,, I got the nos bottles, brackets, and plumbing with on/off valves done... hopefully I will get some paint on the body tomorrow if I can decide on a color... I also got the radiator and hoses done and hoooked up the coil wire... thanks for looking in and comments welcome... 001-1_zpsd6d536ca.jpg003-1_zpsa1b1562f.jpg006-4_zps3d8ccfe9.jpg007-3_zps03c7323a.jpg010-1_zps32bf9d48.jpg009-4_zps55c0a734.jpg

Thanks Joe... I've been on vacation, so I've been trying to take advantage and get this one finished, I was hoping to finish this one before the new year.. but I go back to work tomorrow.. probably wont get it done before the new year, but it's been fun working on it...