Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

I'll keep my eye on it. Thanks for the heads up. I have a 2003 Altima with the 2.5 auto and 147,000 miles with no problems so far. This Murano is a 3.5 auto with 166,000. We will see. My regular mechanic is an ex Nissan mechanic with his own shop. I'll take it to him after the holiday and let him look at it.

Later-

And the way my life goes... no sooner did I get the camera, then I see my ancient cell phone is in the process of dying. I have a big black blank spot on my screen that looks like a bullet hole. So I guess I'll be picking up a new phone this week too.

If you use (or don't mind using) Virgin Mobile, Tom, Radio Shack is running a promotional on a "smart" phone for $29.99 that appears to be a pretty good deal.

I never wanted one until trying to find my way to my friend's apartment in Brooklyn after LIARS- one wrong turn and oy vey! (Quite literally- I ended up going through the Hasidic neighborhood in Crown Heights).

I'm seriously toying with biting the bullet on it and getting one. And I'll let Keith (my traveling companion) arrange getting it to work- he gets those things and I can barely turn on a computer.

Charlie Larkin

I got a 1/8 MPC Honda 750 (single cam) off eBay. I just got through taking inventory of the parts. Missing only one and decals are kind of messed up.

If any of you have this kiit for parts or a glue bomb, please contact me! I am dealing.......lol

Yhanks,

Joe.

Joe do you have a set of instructions? Been looking for a set, scanned or otherwise, for years now. My decals are also ruined but I did find a decent set on eBay whilst looking for the instructions.

The LaFerrari needs to be in the stash. Will likely go right to the moving box with a lot of this stuff.

The Lambo Veneno opened up, go to this link for a view plus instructions: http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10243805

First car kit i have seen where there are about 3x more parts for the body than the engine. It is going to be a real witch to paint!!!!

I like the looks though.

Joe.

Edited by jaydar

Joe do you have a set of instructions? Been looking for a set, scanned or otherwise, for years now. My decals are also ruined but I did find a decent set on eBay whilst looking for the instructions.

I will scan a set for you. Are you in a hurry? If not, i can get you a set after Christmas. Can you make me a copy of that headlight bucket

Joe.

Next time you are having issues turning on the computer, look for this 1245640607507785093Soeb_Power_symbolsvgt

:lol:;)

You're almost funny. :P

I got confirmation for a job interview this morning next Monday for a tenure-track teacher position that's roughly commutable, at least for the rest of this school year unless it gets really nasty in January and February, in which case, that's why they have motels.

Charlie Larkin

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...