Model Cars Magazine Forum

A long day on the lathe and mill

MicroNitro

Can these wheels be polished to ressemble a set if 1:1 Welds? How smooth is te machining?

Frank

I would chuck them in a cordless drill and sand the machine marks out with some fine paper, then use some polishing compound on then when there spinning. They have a pretty nice shine already.

those are pretty cool, i remember coming across your site a while ago when looking for detail stuff on the web. Are there any plans to do any of the newer style WELD wheels they came out with or mickey Thompson styled wheels? Just out of curiosity, what kind of 3D printer do you have?

Jim, AKA The KING of aluminum wheels!!!!!!!!!!!! I have a few sets that I had him make for me and they are outstanding!!!!!! Don't miss out on these as they will be highly prized in years to come! Very nice finish! Exact tolerances! I polished one up very easily. I can't thank Jim enough for producing something that I have been trying to have done for YEARS!

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :):):):):):)

i've been on your website before and i noticed that you have 1/16 funny car wheels. i just don't like those choices that you offer, can you make a set of the other awesome wheels you have for promods/prostocks in 1/16 and how much would they cost me. thank you. your can email me at

rjrcrsedinburg@hotmail.com

thanks

those are pretty cool, i remember coming across your site a while ago when looking for detail stuff on the web. Are there any plans to do any of the newer style WELD wheels they came out with or mickey Thompson styled wheels? Just out of curiosity, what kind of 3D printer do you have?

We are doing the latest Weld Racing Pro wheel for a customer now and will put it on the web site as soon as we are sure everything is correct.

i've been on your website before and i noticed that you have 1/16 funny car wheels. i just don't like those choices that you offer, can you make a set of the other awesome wheels you have for promods/prostocks in 1/16 and how much would they cost me. thank you. your can email me at

rjrcrsedinburg@hotmail.com

thanks

I do have programs for the Pro Stars and Draglites in 1/16. They are the same price as the 1/16 Ansons. Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...