Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Purchased this parts lot off ebay last week...mainly for the 1/8 chevy engine...some good parts to kit bash with for sure. The partial land speed car is dated 89..but haven't looked to see exactly what it is yet. Also in the mix was a blown Boss 429 engine...and some decent rear drag/gasser wheels.

2011-12-29_185127.jpg

i stopped in at meijer and they had a sign up on thier model kit display "all christmas merchandise 50% off"

so i tossed 3 models in my car

the chevelle 3n1 streetburner series

the 60s impala 2n1 california wheels series

and a audi R8 performance car serier

at a whopping $7.49 a piece

even if i end up trading these i'll make out like a bandit

i stopped in at meijer and they had a sign up on thier model kit display "all christmas merchandise 50% off"

so i tossed 3 models in my car

the chevelle 3n1 streetburner series

the 60s impala 2n1 california wheels series

and a audi R8 performance car serier

at a whopping $7.49 a piece

even if i end up trading these i'll make out like a bandit

:blink: Me thinks I need to swing by Meijer in the morning.

I get pitty on you guys dat gots Meijers and Wallymarts with cheap kits... WHY ME?!

Well at least the days of good deals arent gone forever... some are still around if ya know where to look that is.

I just picked up the Revell-o-gram '02 Camaro SS from Michaels for $9.00, but was free with the gift card I got for christmas (yay!!). It was $13.99 on clearence but it was opened and I asked for a discount, so I got 30% off the clearence price under "scratch & dent" item. Since I didn't have any coupons with me and even if I did, chances are they wouldn't take it.

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...