...and the rest:

front-left-corner-XL.jpg
Airfix 1/24 Aston Martin DB6, converted to a DB4GT
dbr9-low-front-right-XL.jpg
Airfix 1/32 Aston Martin DBR9
xkr-left-side-XL.jpg
Airfix 1/32 Jaguar XKR
front-angle-XL.jpg
Revell 1/72 B-26 Marauder "Flak Bait", also featuring Minicraft 1/144 B-26 Marauder and 1/200 B-26, 1/1200 Landing Craft from Scotia Grendel
high-front-left-XL.jpg
Revell 1/24 Ferrari 599 GTO
...and a Ferrari 365 GTB Daytona that didn't _quite_ make it in time!
That's 12 for the year, which doesn't feel like a lot, but I'm happy with them, which is the main thing!
bestest,
M.

Impressive roster Matt! They're all very, very clean & well built! You should be very proud to have them on the shelf, I know I would. :-)

Cheers Cliff

PS: Did you scratch build the hinges for the DBS bonnet or are they purchased items? If so, where did you get them Matt?

Edited by CJ1971

Thanks very much indeed, guys! Cliff... if you're talking about the telescopic stays for the DBS bonnet, they are in the kit... they are moulded in the extended position and just pop into place in "click to fit" recesses when the bonnet is open.

Thanks for all the positive comments on the Flak Bait diorama. I'm a member of the Classic British Kits IPMS SIG, and our display for Scale Model World in November this year was based on recreating "Classic British Box Art" in model form. Although the kit is a Revell product, it came in a specific box for Revell (GB), with some wonderful Brian Knights box art, which sold me the kit in no time when I spotted it in a local charity shop. It looks like this:

B26-box-artwork-small-XL.jpg

Thanks again for all the positive feedback!

bestest,

M.

Edited by Matt Bacon

• 3 weeks later...