Model Cars Magazine Forum

32 Ford's

vizio93

Yikes Dave! What a lineup! B):) I always loved the pink one because it's such an effective use of the Revell kits to do something with it that isn't often modeled - the late 50's channeled roadster. And the green 5-window with the rolled pan and bobbed fenders is such a tasty standout. But I have to ask about the spare tire on the Tudor. What is the source for it and where can I see how you did it? Definitely an exceptional detail that makes the model. Big thumbzupz on all of them! super.gifsuper.gif

But I have to ask about the spare tire on the Tudor. What is the source for it and where can I see how you did it? Definitely an exceptional detail that makes the model. Big thumbzupz on all of them! super.gifsuper.gif

sorry Bernard, I built this around 35 years ago, it is a resin body and I have no idea where the spare came from. This pic may help some identify what I did!!!

IMG_1341.jpg

Dave

• 6 months later...

2 too cool 32's, both sedans, and I dig 'em both - a de-blinged (Blue &) Orange Crate and a Barakat & Eastwood tribute. Who could ask for more?

I keep forgetting about this epic thread. Last month I finished (yet) another Deuce, this time one I started 5 years ago and finally liberated from its project box.

DSCF2583_web.jpg
DSCF2577_web.jpg
DSCF2576_web.jpg
DSCF2560_web.jpgDSCF2489_web.jpg
DSCF2584_cutaway_web.jpg

Edited by Bernard Kron

Love these Fords. They give you a nicely balanced styling point to start from & a great variety of body configurations. So many awesome builds showing up!!. Finaly get to see a Phantom Vicki completed since I only ever had bits.....

Only done 2 so far but have a couple in the box waiting to go. The tracknose runs a flathead V12

Brian

DSCF3158_zps186a5013.jpg

DSCF3156_zps16ea79eb.jpg

DSCF3161_zpse5ce3886.jpg

Hey Bernard... Happy New Year mate, thanks for the interest, it was a massive build for me & a lot of fun!

The Track nose was a while ago & listed as the '32 Tracknose V12 if you can find it.

Otherwise here a couple of pickies..

DSCF1834.jpg

DSCF1842.jpg

DSCF1892.jpg

DSCF2455_zps30573fe0.jpg

DSCF2465_zps8a9925bf.jpg

DSCF2475_zpsf157dd32.jpg

Hope it gives you ideas

Brian