Model Cars Magazine Forum

ALFA ROMEO ALUMINIUM BRAKE DRUM ROTORS

Hello everybody, while surfing on ebay I found this auction for a set of 4 aluminium brake drum rotors for the Pocher alfa romeo. It looks interesting, they also say that they have more parts to come.

here is the link

http://www.ebay.it/itm/POCHER-GENUINE-ALUMINIUM-BRAKE-ROTORS-1-8-/251281640292?pt=Modellismo_Statico&hash=item3a818d8b64&_uhb=1#ht_500wt_1414

Best

Marco

Hello guys, I've sent an email to the seller to ask for a buy now but he said that it is a promo sale so he wants to wait the auction ends. The seller wrote me that the rotors are the first part they are producing for upgrading Pocher kits and that more parts are about to be ready and that soon they will be on line with the website. He also told me that these rotors are machined but soon they will be available in aluminium cast like the real car. I'll keep an eye on them and wait for the website to be on line.

Best

Marco

No, I didn't start this topic to "promote" anything. I've seen this auction and since I am a Pocher builder and presently I am restoring an Alfa 8C2300 Monza (see the topic) and I thought the aluminum rotors for sale at a starting price of 1 euro was a good bargain and I've shared this information with the community.