Model Cars Magazine Forum

just wonder if anyone else has had trouble with them. i pre order 2 1/16 petes in april for $56.49. now everyone has them in stock checked my order status and was still showing them on backorder. checked the item description it showed in stock. emailed them twice in a weeks time with no answer so icanceled order of it only took them less than 1 hour to do. i think they didnt want give me pre order price whereas new price is$71.98. wont order there again. thanks for letting me vent.

I have never bought from them, but the only thing I can think of is maybe they had a lot of pre orders for that kit, and with pre orders, I think most place's fill them on a first come first serve thing. So your order could of been of many, and now they have to restock

If the item is in stock, then you will have no problem. Sometimes they take a few days to ship. I had the Snowplow GMC truck on backorder, but it was on back order so long, the order was canceled, then a week later it was available.

If you are involved in rocketry at all, they are the best place for motors, and rocket kits.