Model Cars Magazine Forum

'73 AMC Javelin Super Stock

W-409

• 8 months later...

It has been waiting for inspiration. Sanding is not the funniest thing in model building, but I guess it's time to take this one back on the bench too. And I think I can manage with that Evergreen conversion part, just needs to do few things better for it. But thanks for the offer, Austin.

• 3 years later...

I completely forgot that I had posted this one in here... Well, I have to say that you guys haven't missed anything as I haven't been working on this one. Partly because I'm in progress of searching for parts for this build and partly because the work I've done years ago is not up to today's standards and I will have to rebuild some of the stuff that I've done so far.

But the plan is to build this one anyway. So whenever it gets back on the bench, I'll let you guys know ;) !

And of course, thanks for the comments!

Thanks for the kind words fellas!

I ordered that Modelhaus taillight panel a couple of years ago as I was ordering some other stuff as well. Anyway I should have rebuilt the scratchbuilt taillightpanel that I did, because I'm not happy with it anymore. I could have done it, but this was easier and it was quite cheap part as well.

And if a Moderator sees this thread, I hope he could move this to Drag Racing Models section, please. I don't know why this was originally posted in here. :wacko: