Model Cars Magazine Forum

I'm alive!

MAGNUM4342

My back surgery went quite well. I am now at home and will be resting up for the next week or a little more. Then i'm just going to have to hit the bench as soon as possible! :) I have to wear a backbrace for awhile but it should be off injust a couple weeks.

I once again want to thank everyone who responded openly in the "looming operation" thread, and to those of you who were compelled to contact me privately. That has been the biggest contributor to my healing, as well as my attitude during the ordeal. I can't sit upright for very ;ong at a clip just yet so my contributions to the forum will be minimal for awhile.

Gregg- You were absolutely 1,000% correct in everything you told me and I am so gratefull for your advice and the members of this board. Have a spectacular weekend everyone. :)

Guest G Holding

I hope....you will be really better. I won't, Gregg, won't.....BUT...sometimes you do get lucky. 6 to 10 weeks and you will know for sure. Your'e in my prayers and thoughts!

Good to hear and I hope you continue to improve! B)

Now, just follow Doctors orders to the letter!!! When they start the exercises do them religiously but no more and no less than they prescribe!

Sounds like things have improved greatly in procedure and recovery since mine. I was in a back brace for 4 months. The old "turtle shell" braces were heavy and hot too! The ones I see people wearing today look like are made to breathe and are not the 5/5" thick thing I had to wear with maybe a dozen "air holes" drilled in the front and back! :lol: