Model Cars Magazine Forum

Trust

chevyfever2009

The guys are right... trust is given but also has to be earned. Once others get use to you or other new ones they will get to know other new ones and give opportunities with trade deals it took me awhile to get known here as well. For those that want to find out what a possible trader is like may I suggest checking with some of their passed trades or their friends listed under their profile here to see what kind of person they are in their experiences with them. Trust is a very valuable thing and should be held in a high reverence....a mans word is who he is to others.

I've been tradeing on here for a few years now. Only been flat out ripped off ONCE. For all the times I haven't, I'd say I'm battin a hundred! The guys here are pretty much a straight up bunch. I try to help the younger guys out with stuff. I give alotta stuff away. Just treat others the way YOU want to be treated, it'll come back to you. :D:P^_^

Actually, that's not very good. You bat .100 in the bigs and you get sent to the minors or get cut, like NOW! :lol:

Actually, that's not very good. You bat .100 in the bigs and you get sent to the minors or get cut, like NOW! :lol:

Not if you play for the Cubs.

:lol: Yeah, "special circumstances."

Good thing I'm a Sox fan! B)

And people say driving is circles is boring, I think paint drying is more exciting to watch then baseball ;)

Edited by martinfan5

Well I see our difference....I was taught to give and when returned , Trust follows. Trust can be earned, but it comes from the heart so pay heed.

I taught my kids, "If you can't afford to be without, don't let it go then" and if you give, you will get something in return...either value or a lesson.

Then again we are just a bunch of hick farm boys........ :P :P

:P

A hick farm boy from Philly?

i been here shortly, and have had some really great trades, i even had one that i shorted him a part, unknown to me,

but you ask him, i got him the parts in the mail asap,,cause its the right thing to do,,, and i have had two that are

on my list,, Myself, i have a list of all the great trades,, Theres some that don't trade, but i have lots of time....

To all you great traders,,,,

I Thank You Much,,,and look forward to many more..

i been here shortly, and have had some really great trades, i even had one that i shorted him a part, unknown to me,

but you ask him, i got him the parts in the mail asap,,cause its the right thing to do,,, and i have had two that are

on my list,, Myself, i have a list of all the great trades,, Theres some that don't trade, but i have lots of time....

To all you great traders,,,,

I Thank You Much,,,and look forward to many more..

Your a great guy to deal with Randy...be happy to anytime again.