Model Cars Magazine Forum

90 chevy stepside custom

this ones one i built a few months back, and still been adding small detail like touches to it for a model show in November. I named it Bad MoJo, shaed everything, raised the stepside fender for clearance, right hand drive, suicide doors, frenched license plate in rear window..scratchbuilt frame...projector headlights etc...

100_0833.jpg

100_0834.jpg

100_0838.jpg

100_0860.jpg

100_0859.jpg

100_1758.jpg

100_1760.jpg

100_1857.jpg

100_1859.jpg

100_1860.jpg

im also building another one thats more the 90's style

i was over here before, just dont show as much love on here as they do on LIL.

:D Ya gotta learn to take luv where ever ya can find it there Pilgrim! :D Seriously, welcome and I'd encorage you to stick around. While not everyone may agree with what everyone else builds, we all still have a commononality here - and there's safety in numbers! SO stick around.. nice truck by the way.. :):rolleyes::)

sweet!!!!!!!!wat yu do for the air brush look?

thats not done with an airbrush..the silver is Testors One Coat Diamond Dust, then i very lightly sanded parellel with the hood lines with 400 grit to give the stainless steel look, then i went about using a black sharpie and a very calm hand & drew the lines & rivets. And it dont have clearcoat, this is just the color of the paint...i dont wanna take the chance of the sharpies running.

Appreciate it impcon, i was here last year as bagged96ford..but think im here for good now.