BLACK DEATH

evilone

THE ILLNESS:The Black Death

THE PATIANT:

DSCN1705.jpg

THE EFFECTS:

caddylowrod9.jpg

caddylowrod10.jpg

THE SYMPTOMS: Patiant will recieve custom chrome NOS tank in trunk.Patiant will also recieve a engine from the revell c6 corvette.Patiant will have complications of finding the right rims for it but will be heavily medicated at Pegasus hospital during their annual model meet next weekend.

SIDE NOTES:The patiant will start recieving medication tomorrow but will be heavily sadated tonight.

"Black Death" just had to be you, Evil!

I know opinions are like a certian part of everybody's anatomy, and here's mine. :)

That's a cool looking Caddy, but loose the vinyl top, top mouldings, and use the stock grille.

That would make a sinister street sleeper. :P

Edited by 84vanagon

PATIANT'S STATUS:Had complications during tests.Had to amputate patiant's feet and hands and replace with a donars feet and hand's.Surgury went well until patiant's heart stopped and went into cardiac failure.We now have patiant on bypass and waiting to find a donar heart.

DSCN1706.jpg

Eve, one time at work, some friends of mine built a Pro-Stocker Caddy Coupe outa a scrapped out body. That thing was BAD! It used ta smoke the HECK outta the rear tires! When the last of the crew that built it retired, Management said to get rid of the car,as it couldn't be titled or sold. So, it was cut up on a lonely,cold Saturday afternoon back in 84. Had I known the O.T. was just to come in an cut it up,I probly woonta dun it, but then, someone else wooda. Man that was a FUN place to work! You Go on that cadaverllac, It'll only be the second one I've ever seen!!! :lol:

Edited by george 53

Your right george.Big rims don't make the car fast but a BIG engine dose.OH boy i have the most satanic,evil,diabolical,and just plain bad idea in mind for this build.Lets put it this way george you have only seen one prostreet caddy in your life.This one will be better.All i need to do is wait till i get the goods in the mail box.Then its on :D:lol::lol::lol:^_^:o

PATIANT'S CONDITION:Doctor.Evil visited patiant and told family he had a idea for a heart.Patiant's family looked hopeful until Doctor.Evil told them the idea.

SIDE NOTES:Doctor.Evil has lost his mind but his idea might work.

DOCTOR'S PLAN:

344px-Ferrari-Logo.png

AFTER SURGURY PHOTOSHOP PICS(MOCK UP PICS):

DSCN1707.jpg

DSCN1708.jpg

See what happens boys and girls when a phyco car love has time to think.I was thinking of doing a big block chevy but then everyone seems to put them in those DONK'S.So that left me with putting a Ford,Chrysler,Japanese engines,or European engine in it.Now i really hate it when someone puts a ford or a mopar in a Gm prduct so scratch those off the list.No way a japanese engine will pull/push this beast fast enough for my liking scratch that off the list.Now on to our friends over the pond.BMW's Not my favorite car.Mercades cool car but not enough pezzaz.Porcha NO WAY.Ferrari now thats my kind of thinking.So the mock up engine is from the revell enzo ferrari not only will it have that but just for fun its gonna have a NOS kick as well ;) .Kind of alarming and in the future i wish to make a 1:1 as well.

That heart has a lot of red blood, but it usually rejects everything but family tissue. I heard in the other forum thread that MCM Healthcare Plan will cover this if the Doctor can successfully complete the transplant.

So now this uild has me thinking what if i could do it in real life.The possabilities are endless.With this single custom i could rock the whole automotve world as we know it.So now i am designing it on paper and currently thinking of ways to make it real.Talk about a coming out into the auto world heck my name would be a house hold name in a instant.Maybe after i figure out how to scan the pic i can post it up under the automotive art section.Then the stages of world domination will be in effect ;):lol::blink::lol::lol: .

Holy Crud Batman. :lol:

You've gone Crazy :lol:

I doubt the 1:1 has it but it looks good in scale

I can just picture Enzo Ferrari,

Clawing his way out of his Grave to stop you..

But can he get to you in time?

Stay tuned for the Next big Adventure of

Dr Evilones Diabolical Plan to Rule the World and Crush anybody

that stands in his way.

Holy Crud Batman. :lol:

You've gone Crazy :lol:

I doubt the 1:1 has it but it looks good in scale

I can just picture Enzo Ferrari,

Clawing his way out of his Grave to stop you..

But can he get to you in time?

Stay tuned for the Next big Adventure of

Dr Evilones Diabolical Plan to Rule the World and Crush anybody

that stands in his way.

LOL.Now i need a zombie killing gun in the trunk of this bad boy.Herm i think a chromed out shotgun would do just fine LOL.Nice story line bro maybe you could do a comic book for this build LOL.