Model Cars Magazine Forum

Hello from Ohio!

Hello Everyone,

I'm new to the forum and just wanted to stop in and say hello. I have mainly built 1:25 scale but have a few 1/16 scale projects going. Looking forward to following some of the great builds that the MCM members are working on.

Later,

Tony G.

Hi from a little father north in Ohio, North Royatlon. Been to Hartville for the large Tru Value store when they have their giant tool sales.

Kevin have you been down since the new hardware was built?

Kevin have you been down since the new hardware was built?

No I have not. Did it repace the old one or is that still there? Do they still have the truck load tool sales?

If you are ever looking for something to do on a Tuesday night, our club meets 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month in Garfield Hts. Check otu the web page http://northcoastautomotivemodelers.webs.com/

No I have not. Did it repace the old one or is that still there? Do they still have the truck load tool sales?

If you are ever looking for something to do on a Tuesday night, our club meets 1st and 3rd Tuesdays of each month in Garfield Hts. Check otu the web page http://northcoastautomotivemodelers.webs.com/

The one is still there and is being used by several other businesses, the new one is about a mile down the road in front of the new flea market and yes they still have the big tool sales. I might get a chance to come up to one of club meetings when fall rolls around and I have more free time, I will check the clubs site out thanks for the link.

247465_10151598206681772_2004032520_n.jp

Will have to check out the new Tru Value. We have a small contest being held on July 14(?), need to check date, at the Tallmadge Faigrounds as part of the Joh Carlisl Toy Shows. Some of our memebers will be there, not sure if I will be there or at Crhyslers at Carlisle that weekend. Hope to meet you at some evernt soon.

Welcome Tony,

My Grandmother parked cars at the Flea market in Hartville until she was 92.

I grew up NE of there in Garrettsville, Tom-C-Toys.

Looking forward to your builds.

AzTom

I remember that flea market...I went there several times a year from '88-94.... used to be a huge flea market.