Model Cars Magazine Forum

1974 Dodge D100

Hello All,

Just wanted to share my latest resin kit:

1974 Dodge D100 Single Cab longbed. It will be molded in silver. Colors I used for the test shot are just for fun.

I'm not sure about price yet. I'll try to lower it if possible. Comes with Cab, bed, chassis, tail gate, grille, interior, front and rear bumpers, tail lights, and tail light trim. Use Little Red Truck to finish it.

17131716400_c3e8fbdc98_z.jpgIMG_0706 by dakota_in_the_sky, on Flickr

17293309016_0f51963432_z.jpgIMG_0705 by dakota_in_the_sky, on Flickr

17317417932_59fcb29799_z.jpgIMG_0703 by dakota_in_the_sky, on Flickr

• 2 weeks later...

Nice stuff!!! Now if someone could do the 76 front end that i ordered from modelhaus to get a note with my order to say it was back ordered then find out that due to sad circumstances they will be down for a while is kind of frustrating considering i ordered in march and still cant finish my 76/78 powerwagon...

Nice stuff!!! Now if someone could do the 76 front end that i ordered from modelhaus to get a note with my order to say it was back ordered then find out that due to sad circumstances they will be down for a while is kind of frustrating considering i ordered in march and still cant finish my 76/78 powerwagon...

Jake,

They are back up and running, but have a backlog of orders to get caught up on. Patience, the wait will be worth it as their quality is the best.

And in case you weren't aware, the reason they were shut down was due to the unexpected death of their youngest son, a tragedy no parent should have to go through.

I understand why they were down it is a very tragic thing to lose any relative especially the ones that were closest. I have their bumpers which are amazingly done also the tail lights. Patience is key with the best stuff, but oddly enough my dad asked me yesterday If I was ever gonna finish it because im the only one in the house who seems to finish builds. Hopefully the guys at modelhaus are doing ok though, I will definetly wait after finding out.

Edited by Platerpants

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...