Model Cars Magazine Forum

cuda drag car

m3m

hello all this is my cuda (1 of many models!) hope u like it any comments welcome, it has fully wired engine and chassis when i get a better camera than my cell phone i will take more pics of other cars and engines. thanks jeryd

Edited by Jeryd

Nice build. I'm working on one now also. What chassis did you use?(I'm using the old pro stock Thunderbird.) Nice application of that decal. I look forward to seeing more of your work, you will need to put your name in your signature though. (it's like the only rule here) :D

i put my name in there sorry! the model uses the basic chassis from the 55 pro mod chevy model(some minor things to get to fit the cuda body in the roll cage), with some shortening, wheels & tires from the 57 pro mod, and a piced together motor from lots of kits ., the hood scoop is from my parts box with a little added to make it fit right. when i get a good camera, or can get better light i will show the motor etc. thanks for the kind words and for looking, jeryd