Model Cars Magazine Forum

Kitchen Table Resins

Some of you may know me from the HHMB. A couple of years ago I started casting Ford inline 6 engines. I had to stop for awhile. I am now back in business and casting engines again.

Here are some pics of what I offer and the link to my Fotki account so that you can see the rest.

You can contact me at kitchen_table_resins@yahoo.com for further info.

OHV 6 Engine used in 53-60 Ford cars and trucks.

ohv6rightfront.jpg

Falcon 6

DSC00825.jpg

54 F-100 grille. Either the V8 or I6 version available.

546and8Grilles.jpg

Visit My Website

• 8 months later...
  • 1 year later...
Nice piece Ken! Make a cool Rat Rod motor.... :)

Thanks Jairus, they go well in early dragsters too. It was a pretty popular engine for awhile in the 50's.

It will also allow you to complete that Modelhaus 49 Buick which comes with everything except the Engine. It even has an opening hood.

Ken, what is the likelihood of KTR offering the mid 70's F600 conversion kit? I can promise you a market of at least one :(

Well with a market of that size it's hard to resist. But unfortunately I don't own the rights to that conversion. The parts were provided to me by Tom Ellifritt. He post's on the Spotlight board occaisionally.

Thanks Jairus, they go well in early dragsters too. It was a pretty popular engine for awhile in the 50's.

It will also allow you to complete that Modelhaus 49 Buick which comes with everything except the Engine. It even has an opening hood.

I may have gotten the first one that was sold! This is one of the best resin engines I've ever bought! I haven't decided what to put it in, or whether to use the speed parts that were included! I have a hunch that I'll be getting one or two more of them!

Lee

• 4 years later...