Model Cars Magazine Forum

Model car clubs in Los Angeles?

Hello,

I'm a new member of this message board and I was wondering if anyone knows of any model car clubs in the Los Angeles area? When and where they would meet and other info.

I'm still pretty new at building (or at least finishing) model cars after coming back to model car building after a few years, and thought a club would be a good idea.

Thanks,

Alex

Hi Alex, Im from so.cal also. If you want to find out about Model car clubs

just go to the Model cars mag. home page scroll down to "Club Directory"

and click on it, and a listing of clubs by state will pop up and you can look for a club in your local area. let me know if this works for you.

Ron.

The L.A. area is a melting pot, with all kinds of languages. so I just end up shaking my head affirmativly like I understand. (survival skills) and move on. L.A. is cool. I live closer to Orange County where all the stuffed shirts live, Orange County sucks.

There I've said it.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,

I got an invitation to a club in Riverside from someone here but I seem to have lost that message. Thanks for the invitation, can you please send it to me again, so we can get in contact.

Thanks,

Alex

Hi..designkat.....you can visit The San Diego Model Car Club , I do so every year . They meet at the Canyonside Recreation Center at Black Mountain rd between Mira Mesa BLVD. You can contact my friend Philips at his hobby shop (619) 562-1790..........Have Fun..Barbo

Hello,

I got an invitation to a club in Riverside from someone here but I seem to have lost that message. Thanks for the invitation, can you please send it to me again, so we can get in contact.

Thanks,

Alex

Hey Alex, where abouts in so cal. are you? I live in Riverside. and just joined the Model car club in Riverside. Its a great group of guys and you will enjoy the meetings. 'PM' me if you need info.