Model Cars Magazine Forum

auto air paints

This stuff is pretty powerful, it strips Tamiya paint like nothing else, I am sure it will work on that paint. Go to WalMart and get it, buy 2 of them, pour the contents on a small container just big enough to accomodate the body in, leave it in for a few hours or a day and then just use a toothbrush to remove all the left on stuff in the small crevices and that's it. Please make sure to wear gloves, don't even think about touching this stuff. Yes, it's very safe on plastic.....

_detail_275x328_dissolver_edit-vi.pngHosted on Fotki

This stuff is pretty powerful, it strips Tamiya paint like nothing else, I am sure it will work on that paint. Go to WalMart and get it, buy 2 of them, pour the contents on a small container just big enough to accomodate the body in, leave it in for a few hours or a day and then just use a toothbrush to remove all the left on stuff in the small crevices and that's it. Please make sure to wear gloves, don't even think about touching this stuff. Yes, it's very safe on plastic.....

_detail_275x328_dissolver_edit-vi.pngHosted on Fotki

hmm, will thats strip out the glue as well? I glued on the bumpers and such as they are supposed to be body color.