Model Cars Magazine Forum

So...here's where everyone is!

I've been saying that for months!! :wink:

Seriously..........if that board changed to a format a bit more similar to this one........a lot of that nonsense would cease!

So true, It used to be that the flame wars were few and far between. There would be a flare up every so often but 90% of the time things would be fine, but it seems like everyday now there is some new drama, and you have to be so careful how you word things. one guy even got flamed for asking too many questions, even though they were on topic questions. I figured i'd make this board my home and reduce my stress level.

Being a new guy here too, I think this has to be one of the top two boards I'm familiar with. It seems the one Jairus mentioned doesn't ring a bell, so maybe I'm fortunate not to recognize it. Anyway, I'm glad to be a part of the MCM forum and want to welcome Matt as well. There's a real homey feeling here.

It's really nice here, Matt. No trolls, no one constantly argueing, all the posts are actually about the MODEL CAR HOBBY (!) and, so far, there are not 38 people saying prayers for someone's grandmother,s neighbor's nephew who is having a bunyunectomy tomorrow. :wink:

Welcome aboard.

Man...i can't say it better ! May be that's why your the prez ! :wink: