Model Cars Magazine Forum

2012 POST APOCALYPSE/ZOMBIE HUNTER COMMUNITY BUILD

Dr. Cranky

HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!! I can't send nuthin out yet...someone said they won't be back until the 5th of Aug.!!! By the way, that semi of yours is freekin AWESOME!!!!

Ahhh, D !

I had such a blast building it too ! Lol ! Virg now refers to me as a cross dresser ! See what happens when you have an empty Raid can laying around ? Next weathered project is going to be even more fun and twice as tough , realism wise .

Ahhh, D !

I had such a blast building it too ! Lol ! Virg now refers to me as a cross dresser ! See what happens when you have an empty Raid can laying around ? Next weathered project is going to be even more fun and twice as tough , realism wise .

Man, that's rough!!! Raid? I keeps a can of Black Flag! Doh!!!! :blink: Can't wait bro!!!!

wow, quite a bit of progress since my last entry

after responding to a MAY-DAY call we got cut off from the group

there was a whole zombie front in between us but we managed to circle through the mountains and rejoin the convoy today

(translation: we just moved into a new house and i finally got the model room set up and ready to go again)

I would like to enter with a Dodge Van I am about to start...

Guess project name is "War Wagon".

my cousin's husband told me about this build a while ago, but the link was on my old computer... and just found it finally, today.

HOPING to build this as a "realistic" "War Wagon", that was built by someone in thier garage, that had time to "prepare"... but, who knows what it'll end up, like!?<LOL>

fyi.. this is my 1st post on this site.. so, we will see how things go!<LOL>

417669_452442078113604_1607342162_n.jpg

Sadly glass just broke during removal, but with THIS project... that may not be an issue!<LOL>

in keeping in with how a Zombie/Alien attack would go, and having to make a WAR WAGON out of something "existing".... as you can see, I am RE-using an existing built model!<LOL> (This WAS going to be used for somethuing TOTALLY different... but I felt THIS was better use of the Van.)

Other prject will be "Mon-A-War", a 77/78 Dodge Monaco. This one, WILL be "over the top" Mad Maxish.... AND, if I get lucky.. It'll be a FAST project, as I want to enter it in a Mopar show, at the end of this month.... So, wish me luck..... I plan to do some MODS to the body (dents, remove a body panel or 2, etc... tonight, after I get home from my MOPAR car Club..... Should be easy for me, as I have a REAL 77 & REAL 78 Monaco.... and the 78 is partially dissasembled right now.. (Also have a 74 Coronet, which is the same, except the doghouse on front.).

Edited by tvandmoviecars

The ZOMBIES are comming...I can hear em...I think they're just around the corner over there...quick, get yer gun...and aim for the head!!!! AAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I got bit, oh man, it's getting blurry, oh the pain.............................arrghhh, uuhhg, ( gurggle )

Soon they will get you....along with a guy that wears a silly hat & goggles...and smokes a big stoggie!!!! ;) :P :blink: :huh:

OK, got my gun. Now where are those zombies ?

deagle001.jpg

I was having a hard time with a 2009 challenger revell model, so I decided to scrap it and move on to my next build. After thinking how much work I had already put into the challenger, I decided to "zombify" it and I started thinking of ways to make it a lean, mean zombie killing machine. I'll try to post pics but ive tried before on here with no luck......

Painting and final construction ... still haven't got around to weathering

Flame thrower!

1423007867_photobucket_37511_.jpg

From Zombie's angle ... if the spikes don't get you the stripes will!

1423007867_photobucket_37510_.jpg

Cockpit with zombie containment area in the rear ... it's going to be a mess back there.

1423007867_photobucket_37508_.jpg

I was going through my built models looking for car for a show next weekend, that I havent had at the show before, or recently... and I found a box of some of my best/favorite cars... including this one that I have been LOOKING for, to post in this thread. I actually built it 5-10 years ago, but thought I would share it, since it fits in here.

not sure how it got dusty inside a box, that was inside ANOTHER box... but left it that way, since I figure not many CLEAN cars in a zombie apocolyse!<LOL>

531476_454927494531729_645327784_n.jpg

562959_454927751198370_1293057234_n.jpg

Edited by tvandmoviecars

Don, I don't mean to sound critical, there is a difference between a weathered and dirty car and a dusty model. Dust looks like just what it is. Dust that puppy off, get some washes down and some weathering chalks and do it up right.

Wayne, I would drive that in a new york minute. Awesome!

Edited by Jantrix