Model Cars Magazine Forum

Amt 1979 ford I called SandTan

Great looking truck, man. That dashboard looks pretty detailed as well, would love to see that closer.

The colors rock! I mean sand. No, they rock! Looks like that could have really been a 1979 Ford truck color scheme.

I'm really OK with the warp in the bed. I think it adds a little character to it. That and it's always great to build a kit despite the plastic not always cooperating.

• 1 month later...

You did a very good job with what you had. It looks like a nice clean build in spite of the warped bed.

Painted like that it would disappear out west here where I live.!

G

Thank you G

Glad you like my truck

Great looking truck, man. That dashboard looks pretty detailed as well, would love to see that closer.

The colors rock! I mean sand. No, they rock! Looks like that could have really been a 1979 Ford truck color scheme.

I'm really OK with the warp in the bed. I think it adds a little character to it. That and it's always great to build a kit despite the plastic not always cooperating.

Thank you Gwolf for your kind words about my truck and it would have bene nice if they did came out with those colors in 79

it look like it got tbone right in the bed side

Your right it does like a another would have hit it