Model Cars Magazine Forum

69 Nova outlaw prostreet Finished (09/02/12)

tyrone

All that frame work done in Evergreen rod/tubing? Do you pin every location for strength?

Thanks... Jim i dont pin them, but I usually try to fish mouth the ends that join together....

Thanks Scott, I'm still working on that info for you.......

Thanks fellas, I appreciate it, well I've got the chassis pretty much done, I finished up the trunk floor, made the doors jambs and I also got the doors mounted. I also made the rear wing from sheet styrene and some mounting tabs, next I'll start cleaning up the chassis and body for paint, and make some inner door skins.. Thanks for looking and comments welcome...

004-3.jpg

010-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

009-1.jpg

011-1.jpg

Tyrone,

I love your Pro-Mods but this is quickly becoming my favorite. I like cars that have stock looking bodies with large tires tucked way underneath like this. Great work as always!

Mike.

Those are some my favorite types of cars too, thanks...

Edited by tyrone

Man Tyrone, I am just extremely impressed with your work on these little cars!

You have me wanting to go out and buy the main box models to do one up just like this... Wanna sell me what you have completed thus far?! This way I don't have to run to the local Hobby Store and buy the 3 models to do this... :D

Keep up the Awesome work, excited to see how this one turns out as well.... like I even need to worry how it is going to turn out though!

Rom, thanks bro, means alot...probably will be big nos motor,

Richard, I think so too.. I've always liked those clean, fast, stock look appearing cars, and the one's with vinyl tops always looked good to me...

Bart thanks for the kind words dude... much appreciated... I love doing the pro mods, but these types of builds are what started it all... I always like to go back and do one of these after doing a pro mod, so I can try out new stuff. I kinda want to see this one through though...lol... should be a fun build...