Model Cars Magazine Forum

Well....here ya' go: G2400102 is the part number and the sets are due in August. The first set is the '67 Shelby set. Retail will be set for $9.95 for a set of 4. These wheels are detailed and tires tampo printed with Goodyear. Many of you have been asking me and GMP for these and if the initial response and sales are good, expect to see most any 24th program GMP puts out yield a wheel and tire set for the builder. I'll also see that Gregg gets a set. In addition, GMP has also reduced their garage mechanic set into 1:24th. These should also be available around the same time. If these do well, there will be more, also. Persistence pays off.

Thanks Bill. This seems to be the only place I have issues with posting. I'm excited that GMP has finally done the wheel and tire set. I've been trying to get this done since my FM days.

George,

You have to have a paid Fotki account--their free service doesn't have the sharing feature.

Biscuitbuilder