Model Cars Magazine Forum

Our Bad Decals Please Read

hemiman_1999

Hi I'm Bruce Sadewater I am part of Decals By Lucas we recently added decals for Stock Cars to our line up, well to make a long story short "We Messed Up" on some of them somehow the sizing was not right both at the rendering side and with the printers perimeters that we had them use. So we made and Sold some decals that are not correct. This is mine and Ricks worst nightmare we sold "BAD" product, that is one thing we never wanted to do. We have the problems corrected and the decals are being printed we should by weeks end be ready to ship corrected replacement decals, we will be contacting everyone that bought through the website also a few bought using money orders we have those address our main problem is the people from several ebay sales and from two shows one model show in Wheaton Illinois and one in Crystal Lake Illinois we know most of these people and will be in contact but several we don't know. If you want contact us and give us your address and the decals you bought as well as when and where you bought them that will save us the contact process. We are sorry this happened I will not offer excuses we should have been more careful and triple checked our work and the work of others but we did not so it's on us. Below is the list of the decals involved. We do hope everyone will forgive us and continue to buy from us.

Bub King Hudson

Teaque and Marshall Hudson "2 on 1" sheet

Gerken and Kliech 62 BelAir "2 on 1" sheet

Bud Rose 49 Ford

Paul Gold Smith 68-69 Mopar "2 on 1" sheet

For those interested we have 10 other stock car sheets as well as some drag sheets finished and will be releasing those in the near future. Once again we want to make this right and we hope this will not prevent you from trusting our products in the future.

Thanks and Happy Holidays,

Bruce and Rick..

Decals By Lucas

I haven't used your product either, but with this type of integrity running your buisness, I certainly wouldn't hesitate to use you now! THANK YOU for your honesty, It says MORE about you that you may realize.

100% agree! Great business ethics right there! B)