Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Got to meet Bill , Austin & Dr Cranky today . Also Jack from modelroundup .. and my favorite person Kevin from stradasports , who got an up close & personal piece of my mind ;-) !

A lot of really awesome models & deals ! Great day !

I made some smart trades and with a little bartering I got all this for less than $40 out of pocket.. I also got a sealed 1/16 Mickey Thompson Revelleader Pontiac Grand Am funny car for $30!!! $30 !!!

I have to go over to Marietta sometime this week to get it ... all in all, and awesome day !

post-7221-0-40661100-1384036851_thumb.jp

post-7221-0-37382400-1384036861_thumb.jp

Got a chance to meet OldandSlow today and we talked for hours about models and 1:1's. Really cool guy and we traded a couple models. I was lucky enough that he had a Juke Box 55 that I have been saving up to get and a bunch of tires.. Once again really cool guy and the size of his collection was unbelievable !! :o

Besides a couple of incredibly cheap deals on a '55 nomad in the wrong box, a sprint car, a Revell '49 Merc and an AMT '59 El Camino, yesterdays NNL South event yielded up a complete Charger III and a slightly squashed Poncho...

DSCN1339_zpsf1ff3be5.jpg

a clean AMX promo, plus some bits I've been needing (Weber carbs, Volk wheels, etc.)...

DSCN1341_zps2c51c01f.jpg

and a trio of 50-cent gluebombs. The Jag has the IRS for a hot rod build, and I've been wanting to do a fenderless '34 Ford roadster for quite some time.

DSCN1340_zpsd9bcdffb.jpg

Edited by Ace-Garageguy

Besides a couple of incredibly cheap deals on a '55 nomad in the wrong box, a sprint car, a Revell '49 Merc and an AMT '59 El Camino, yesterdays NNL South event yielded up a complete Charger III and a slightly squashed Poncho...

DSCN1339_zpsf1ff3be5.jpg

a clean AMX promo, plus some bits I've been needing (Weber carbs, Volk wheels, etc.)...

DSCN1341_zps2c51c01f.jpg

and a trio of 50-cent gluebombs. The Jag has the IRS for a hot rod build, and I've been wanting to do a fenderless '34 Ford roadster for quite some time.

DSCN1340_zpsd9bcdffb.jpg

Good seeing you yesterday Biil.. looks like you made quite a good haul too ..

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...