Model Cars Magazine Forum

POCHER 1/8 Aventador

I think the display case is a separate item...an addtional $200+....its suppose to suit other Pocher vehicles....I'm thinking of getting granite or marble base and have a plastics company make the acrylic case....something wider and taller ...so i can display doors and boot lid opened.

I think the display case is a separate item...an addtional $200+....its suppose to suit other Pocher vehicles....I'm thinking of getting granite or marble base and have a plastics company make the acrylic case....something wider and taller ...so i can display doors and boot lid opened.

Correct- size the case to fit open features but not way oversized. Instead of plastic, consider glass for the case. Much more clear and never rag scratches from cleaning. A picture framer would have no problem making you one and may cost around the same.

Don't scrimp-you're starting with an $800 model.

http://LMedium_zpse79102ea.jpg

Yup. At a roughly 600-piece count, it seems to pick up where the diecast Ferraris left off, but the engineering of those parts seems a lot more comprehensive and lifelike in this one. If the kit delivers on the finish of the prototypes, we should have a pretty significant improvement for right about the same price as the F40 when it was new, as adjusted for inflation.

Got an order in on one in Arancia...

I ordered one in Bianco Isis....i assume with black interior....I hope we see some aftermarket wheels...Some of the tuned-out 1:1's have some sinister wheels for this car...

Anybody thinking about doing a repaint?

I was thinking Matt Black.. Watch....it'll be the color available in 2014!

Edited by samurai7

Will wait and see, how the factory paintjob of my Isis White Aventador is done. Unfortunately the white version will take about a month longer than the Orange one for delivery. The zero-series, shown at the Nuremburg toy fair had some imperfections, but it's said to be overworked until product launch. Never mind, cause I'm tempted to do the grigio estoque paint.CLA00302-6sm.jpg

Edited by thinkbig

Will wait and see, how the factory paintjob of my Isis White Aventador is done. Unfortunately the white version will take about a month longer than the Orange one for delivery. The zero-series, shown at the Nuremburg toy fair had some imperfections, but it's said to be overworked until product launch. Never mind, cause I'm tempted to do the grigio estoque paint.CLA00302-6sm.jpg

Nice color...Might I suggest painting the calipers yellow...and maybe a Gotham license plate????.