Model Cars Magazine Forum

Socalinnovations Builds Again

Mr.1/16th

1/16 wow, so its proably all scratch build right?? Wow just amazing

YUP! IT'S ALL SCRATCH BUILDT!!! ALL THE SUSPENTION - INTERIOR - BODY MODS - TRANNY AND DRIVE SHAFTS - TOW BAR - DOOR PANNELS - CENTER CONSOL - CIELING NAV CONSOL - BED AND TANOUE COVER - FRAME - STEPS - HEADDERS - AIR VALVES - TANKS - ECT -ECT- ECT -------- :lol:

got to say even though i aint into stuff like this this one is makeing me want to build one in 1/25 scale. Maybe different frame but that is just cool. My favorite part on it is the paint. So how long did it take to build, year or 2? Sweet build :P

TOTAL? TOO LONG BROTHER!! IT TOOK ME ABOUT 6YEARS TO FINISH IT! YOU LIVE HERE IN DIEGO? HIT ME UP ON THE PM AND I'LL LET YOU SHOOT THE TRUCK SO YOU CAN BUILD YOU OWN :P

TOTAL? TOO LONG BROTHER!! IT TOOK ME ABOUT 6YEARS TO FINISH IT! YOU LIVE HERE IN DIEGO? HIT ME UP ON THE PM AND I'LL LET YOU SHOOT THE TRUCK SO YOU CAN BUILD YOU OWN :(

actually the pics u posted are great help for me. Yeah i am in san diego lakeside to be exact :lol: so pretty close to you. Nice builds. Any updates?

actually the pics u posted are great help for me. Yeah i am in san diego lakeside to be exact B) so pretty close to you. Nice builds. Any updates?

LAKESIDE HUH! I LIVE IN EL CAJON ON THE OTHER SIDE! NO IT'S IN THE DISPLAY CASE WITH ALL THE OTHER ONES FOR NOW TILL TELIDO THIS OCTOBER :angry: I HAVE AN IDEA FOR IT SO I'LL BE DOING IT SOON!! ;)

LAKESIDE HUH! I LIVE IN EL CAJON ON THE OTHER SIDE! NO IT'S IN THE DISPLAY CASE WITH ALL THE OTHER ONES FOR NOW TILL TELIDO THIS OCTOBER :( I HAVE AN IDEA FOR IT SO I'LL BE DOING IT SOON!! :lol:

what a coincedence. If you know where the 99 cent store is in el cajon were peper amd main street intersect i am like 10 mins away form that. Nice to see i am not the only one here in san diego. :lol:

:D DAM THATS CLOSE BRO!! I LIVE ON MAHOGANY DR. AND WASHINGTON AND GRANETHILLS :huh:

619-829-0186 SANTAIGO ;)

ahhh thats realy close. Thanks for the nimber. I put it in my adress book so i dont lose it. If you want you can remove it so no one prank calls you(happened to me this morning at 4 oclock :lol: ) my parents were angry and so was i. Oh guess what found my only 1/16 scale kit. Minicraft 31 ford sedan delivery :o gona try and finish my current projects and then may start on it. Maybe a scratch-build intake head and chopped top oohh. Any ideas from you for it??

ahhh thats realy close. Thanks for the nimber. I put it in my adress book so i dont lose it. If you want you can remove it so no one prank calls you(happened to me this morning at 4 oclock :lol: ) my parents were angry and so was i. Oh guess what found my only 1/16 scale kit. Minicraft 31 ford sedan delivery ;) gona try and finish my current projects and then may start on it. Maybe a scratch-build intake head and chopped top oohh. Any ideas from you for it??

YOU SHOULD MEET UP WITH ME SOON AND WE CAN COME UP WITH A WICKED SKETCH PAD FOR IT AND A LIST OF WHAT TO DO'S :D THAT'S HOW I DO IT!! AND I THUMB THROUGH ALL THE OLD MAGS I HAVE HERE FOR IDEAS AND THE WEB TOO. BUT I HAVE A FEW THINGS FOR YOU :huh:

YOU SHOULD MEET UP WITH ME SOON AND WE CAN COME UP WITH A WICKED SKETCH PAD FOR IT AND A LIST OF WHAT TO DO'S ;) THAT'S HOW I DO IT!! AND I THUMB THROUGH ALL THE OLD MAGS I HAVE HERE FOR IDEAS AND THE WEB TOO. BUT I HAVE A FEW THINGS FOR YOU :o

sweet sounds good. Right now dont know when i can do it cause i just started high school(9th grade) and right now i am very busy with that so it wont be till couple off weeks. Hope this sounds good but i would let ya know on that. I have had some wackish ideas for the rat rod style but would love to do it for and old school rod. Right now its just try and finish my old projects and get worked into school. I will let ya know though

:unsure: GOTCHA!! I HAVE A DVD YOU NEED TO SEE BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO CREATE THIS "RAT ROD" SO LET ME KNOW WERE TO MEET YOU AND YOU CAN BARROW IT AND GET SOME IDEAS FOR YOUR CREATIONS!! IT'S A GREAT IDEA VIDEO YOU WILL HAVE TO HAVE FOR YOUR COLLECTION B)

HANDEL WHAT YOU NEED TO FIRST!! SCHOOL IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PRIORITY BROTHER!! KEEP HITTING THOSE BOOKS AND KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ME LIL MAN!! :D

;) GOTCHA!! I HAVE A DVD YOU NEED TO SEE BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO CREATE THIS "RAT ROD" SO LET ME KNOW WERE TO MEET YOU AND YOU CAN BARROW IT AND GET SOME IDEAS FOR YOUR CREATIONS!! IT'S A GREAT IDEA VIDEO YOU WILL HAVE TO HAVE FOR YOUR COLLECTION :lol:

HANDEL WHAT YOU NEED TO FIRST!! SCHOOL IS THE MOST IMPORTANT PRIORITY BROTHER!! KEEP HITTING THOSE BOOKS AND KEEP IN TOUCH WITH ME LIL MAN!! :lol:

bout twice a week i can come here(sometimes more depends on homework.) Luckly i am at my dads work after school for 2 hours so i can finish most my work unless i need a book(can drag bout 4 books around with mebout 2 puonds each) so when i come home i can either chill, work on my models or talk with you guys here. Had to do geography and read bout 20 pages in my readin book took bout 1 1/2 hours. Well right now its just that for priority. Gona see when i can get some free time to do somethin. Do you build 1/24 1/25 scale too or just big scale? Would be sweet to see a 1/24 built model by you

:blink: WHAT SCALE?!? I DID ONLY ONE FOR MY PASTER A WHILE AGO AND THAT WAS IT!! OMLY LARGE SCALE FOR ME! :(

Only large scale. I think i know why :D I know because i usually get the stuck together finger disease :lol: But i love the smaller ones as i have space to place them all. Want to get the 1:8 scale rods though. So you never build 1/24. I guess for your 1/24 is like 1/32 scale for me :(:(;)

haha ;) . So if i went to a show all i have to look for a large model and i find one i know its you. ;);) The short blazer is it 1/12 to or large scale? Is it scratch build too? Like everythin

THE BLAZER IS 1/16TH LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE AND IT JUST MIGHT BE ME OR BIGGS!! :P

Edited by Mr.1/16th