Model Cars Magazine Forum

70 Challenger TA & General Lee built from Revell 69 Charger

damop6v8

More muscle cars! these are my favorite two, used to own a 74 Challenger here in the UK back in 1998 but haven't had a Charger as yet, too expensive these days & it wont fit in my garage LOL.

Anyway the TA is stock with Rims pinched from an old Monogram 55 Ford step side kit, was yellow with brilliant 'Scottys Muffler shop' decals which I used on my 33 Willys Gasser I posted yesterday in Dragsters.

General Lee is the fantastic Revell 69 Charger kit with 68 body, AMT Eckler Vett rims with the Ram & decals bought from Ebay, still need to re-do the CB ariel with a thinner attenna.

70TAdodge.jpg

dodge70TA.jpg

TAside.jpg

TA6pack.jpg

TAfront.jpg

genlee3.jpg

genlee4.jpg

genlee2.jpg

genlee5.jpg

Hi Brandon, thanks for comment LOL, Well I wasn't sure about the flag but now I know I'll sort the CB ariel and get some better pics uploaded with the flagg, after all its a just a model car from a TV programme from over 30 yrs ago!

I stil have 69 Super Bee, a Dick Landy 69 Charger, 71 Hemi Cuda & another 69 Charger and a 71 Charger to build as yet! I kinda like Mopars :-)

Cheers Damo

Edited by damop6v8