Model Cars Magazine Forum

ITALERI CONTEST ON LINE - TRUCKS 1/24

when does it end?...i only have 3 trucks...and none of them are near paint stage yet! :(

Yeah, I want to know about that too!! It's not that mine isn't near paint, I just have to have time to get into the new house that isn't on 18 wheels so I can finish a certain Italeri Ford LOL!!

when does it end?...i only have 3 trucks...and none of them are near paint stage yet! :(

Sean, since I have found through the years that not only does Chucky not seem to be very willing to help anyone but has a "know it all" attitude as well, I happened to notice this in his original post when coming back to this thread.

It must be an Italeri kit. It can be out of the box, modified using aftermarket parts, painted how you want. There should be a Gallery of previous builds on their site.

I think if you are going to modify it you may consider using parts from other Italeri kits, just might give you an edge if you do something custom that can be replicated using all their parts. Heck, if they like it enough it won't be hard for Italeri to bring out a model kit with the custom parts used on the build and that will be a win win situation for all.

Sean, since I have found through the years that not only does Chucky not seem to be very willing to help anyone but has a "know it all" attitude as well, I happened to notice this in his original post when coming back to this thread.

i just noticed it to coming back around!...also i do know what you mean by "Know it all"...lol...i know a few like that as well....and needless to say they eventually get caught by the law for doing something illegal when they "Knew" (Thought) it was legal

i just noticed it to coming back around!...also i do know what you mean by "Know it all"...lol...i know a few like that as well....and needless to say they eventually get caught by the law for doing something illegal when they "Knew" (Thought) it was legal

Moderator!