Model Cars Magazine Forum

Kenny Schrader

Old Coyote

• 3 weeks later...

Nice work again! Another one of my favorite drivers. I remember when he cut his finger on here at PIR working on the old "Super truck" A fan found it they put it on ice, he had it put back on and ran truck,Busch,and Cup that weekend. He also gave me tickets to practice and pole day in 1995 I was happy but heart broken for the Luminas were gone.

• 3 weeks later...

First time I've ever seen those Blue Ridge AC-DELCO decals used. Don't know if I've ever seen a photo of that car before.

Looks like you used an AMT kit for that one? How did the decals fit? Was it a black interior too?

It looks like the Kodiak car was a Monogram car.

They look great.

Thanks for showing,

Rick

First time I've ever seen those Blue Ridge AC-DELCO decals used. Don't know if I've ever seen a photo of that car before.

Looks like you used an AMT kit for that one? How did the decals fit? Was it a black interior too?

It looks like the Kodiak car was a Monogram car.

They look great.

Thanks for showing,

Rick

Nope Rick, the AC-Delco car is a Monogram Lumina also .......... those decals fit ok, nothing to write home about, but with a little "jiggling" they fit pretty well ...... it's a shame the fluorescent orange doesn't show up all that well .......... the car had a black interior the only time I saw it run B):lol:

Edited by Old Coyote