Model Cars Magazine Forum

looks good did u have to modify the nastruck chassis? im trying to build one of these that missing alot of parts and yhat looks good what u got there. will u be using the suspension from the nastruck as well?

Thanks Andrew, I had to trim the rear to fit inside the step side bed after I cut out the bed floor, It looks like the wheel base is real close for a short bed . I will be using all the Nascar suspension .

Very cool idea here! And it looks like all it would take is a little sheet plastic to turn the back of that NASCAR truck chassis into a smoothed bed floor with a full width, smoothed, notch cover.

Thanks Ken. I will build some kind of cover and I will cover some of the floor with wood like the stock truck.

awsome! i have a junklot little red express truck i was wanting to throw a viper motor in! i also have a nastruck chassis now i know what to use it for!!

I was trying out a lot of different engines ,V-10 ,new Hemi ,small and big blocks .I'm going to use a 426 and the Jerico 4-speed from the Nascar truck kit.

• 2 weeks later...